Disney has finally released some information about 24 Hours Rock Your Disney Side event occurring this weekend.
Walt Disney World
- The event kicks off at 6 am on May 23th with a special edition of the Welcome Show featuring heroes and villains making their way into the park
- There will be three Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! parades. The first parade will feature the Disney heroes at 10:00 am. The villains take over the parade at 1:30 pm. Voting will take place throughout the day to see whether heroes or villains will be features in the 5:45 pm parade.
- The new Disney Festival of Fantasy parade will take place at 12:00 noon and 3:30 pm. The Main Street Electrical Parade will have showings at 11:00 pm and 1:00 am on May 24. The villains will take part in a pre-parade celebrating that “It’s Good to Bad.” Celebrate the Magic will be at 8:45 pm, 9:45 pm, and 11:45 pm. There will be one showing of Wishes at 9:00 am.
- At 11:00 pm, Princess Fairytale Hall will be taken over by Maleficent and the Queen from Snow White and be renamed Scary Tale Hall. Anna and Elsa will be in the other half of the hall.
- Around 1:45 am, other Disney villains will take over some the character greeting locations. The most notable will be Jafar instead of Jasmine and Aladdin in Adventureland. Dr. Facilier instead of Princess Tiana and Captain Hook takes the place of Peter Pan.
- In Tomorrowland, the IncrediblesSuperDanceParty will rock Rockettower Plaza from 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm. Starting at 11 pm, guests can view The Incredibles.
- Late at night, Cinderella’s Castle will be “Up All Night” and Frontierland will host the Frontierland Dance Party from 2:00 am to 5:45 am.
- The event comes to a close with a “Special Kiss Goodnight” at the Railroad Station in Main Street USA.