On Friday’s this year, I’m going to start something called #ImagineerFriday where I will pick a topic and play Imagineer and shape a certain park or land into what I would like to see. Readers can play along as well leaving a comment in the comment section of the post.
Today’s topic is Building a New Land where I will be creating a new land in a Disney park using existing attractions and shows from the current Walt Disney World parks. Here are the rules for today’s #ImagineerFriday:
- One attraction or show per Walt Disney World park (past or present)
- One meet and greet with characters not presently available at the parks
- One counter service restaurant
- One table service restaurant
- Restaurants must be within the park walls – resort restaurants and Downtown Disney restaurants are not eligible