The rumor that I reported on earlier is now confirmed. There is a queue change for the Anna and Elsa meet and greet. Here’s what we know.
- Once the queue has a 30 minute wait, the line will be closed to new guests
- At that point, guests will be directed to other side of the Carousel to obtain what best can be described as a legacy fastpass (see below)
- Only a limited number (reports are 80 individual passes) are being handed out for each hour
- A pass will be needed for each member of your group (four people = four passes)
- Guests who have made Fastpass+ reservations will still have their reservations honored
- Testing is taking place today, tomorrow, and Friday
This is a good change in my opinion. It takes away the long waits for guests and allows them to experience other attractions in the park then return to Princess Fairytale Hall for their “fastpass” window.
It is also rumored that this system, if it works here, will be expanded to other attractions throughout Disney World.
Thanks to Temporary Tourist for first reporting this last night and Inside the Magic for being a second source. Thanks also to @wdwpres for taking the picture of the passes and Chantal Bitter at Disney Vacation Club Members Facebook Group for forwarding the picture of the passes to the group.
Thanks for reading!