Disney has finally released some information about 24 Hours Rock Your Disney Side event occurring this weekend.
Walt Disney World
- The event kicks off at 6 am on May 23th with a special edition of the Welcome Show featuring heroes and villains making their way into the park
- There will be three Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! parades. The first parade will feature the Disney heroes at 10:00 am. The villains take over the parade at 1:30 pm. Voting will take place throughout the day to see whether heroes or villains will be features in the 5:45 pm parade.
- The new Disney Festival of Fantasy parade will take place at 12:00 noon and 3:30 pm. The Main Street Electrical Parade will have showings at 11:00 pm and 1:00 am on May 24. The villains will take part in a pre-parade celebrating that “It’s Good to Bad.” Celebrate the Magic will be at 8:45 pm, 9:45 pm, and 11:45 pm. There will be one showing of Wishes at 9:00 am.
- At 11:00 pm, Princess Fairytale Hall will be taken over by Maleficent and the Queen from Snow White and be renamed Scary Tale Hall. Anna and Elsa will be in the other half of the hall.
- Around 1:45 am, other Disney villains will take over some the character greeting locations. The most notable will be Jafar instead of Jasmine and Aladdin in Adventureland. Dr. Facilier instead of Princess Tiana and Captain Hook takes the place of Peter Pan.
- In Tomorrowland, the IncrediblesSuperDanceParty will rock Rockettower Plaza from 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm. Starting at 11 pm, guests can view The Incredibles.
- Late at night, Cinderella’s Castle will be “Up All Night” and Frontierland will host the Frontierland Dance Party from 2:00 am to 5:45 am.
- The event comes to a close with a “Special Kiss Goodnight” at the Railroad Station in Main Street USA.
- Mickey’s Soundsational Parade will take place at both 6:30 pm and 12:30 am.
- The Magic Eye Theater will host an Avengers Super Hero Movie Marathon featuring Thor, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and Captain America.
- There will be two showings of Fantasmic at 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm with the Magical fireworks spectacular at 9:25 pm.
- There will be three dance parties throughout the park. The Royal Swing Ball at the Royal Theatre at Fantasy Faire from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am. The dance parties at Sleeping Beauty’s Castle and Tomorrowland Terrace go until 5:00 am.
- Live music will be at the Paradise Garden Bandstand from 11:55 pm to 2:30 am.
- An extra performance of Disney Junior – Live on Stage will be at 9:30 am and Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular at 7:55 pm.
- Muppets Theater will show sing-along version of Frozen throughout the day starting at 11:30 am.
- A sneak-peak of Malficent will be at A Bugs Life Theater.
- Presentations of World of Color will take place at 9:45 pm and 3:00 am.
- The Wharf Dance Party at Pacific Wharf starts at 10:00 pm and runs until 5:00 am.
- The Mad T Party and White Rabbit DJ will be hosting a dance party throughout the park from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am
Limited edition Mickey Mouse ears will be available:
T-shirts (both short and long sleeve), glow batons, and pins will be available as well.
And for the sweet tooth….cupcakes.
- Emporium (for shirts and glow batons)
- Le Chapeau in Fantasy Faire (ear hats only)
- Big Top Souvenirs (ear hats and cupcakes)
- Main Street Confectionary, Prairie Outpost & Supply (cupcakes only)
- Emporium, Disney Showcase, Pioneer Hall, and The Star Trader (all items except cupcakes)
- Main Street Mad Hatter, Newsstand (ear hats only)
- Candy Palace (cupcakes only)
- Elias & Co. (all items except cupcakes)
- Trolley Treats (cupcakes only)
Downtown Disney California
- World of Disney (shirts and ears only)
- Marceline’s Confectionery (cupcakes only)